Here is the list of of health & safety Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) implemented at The LimeTree Hotel in accordance with the Malaysian Government Ministry of Health Compliance since 1 June 2020:
1. Regulated entry at hotel entrances with temperature checks and mandatory MySejahtera scan upon entry. "No mask, no entry" policy is in place for all visitors of our hotel.
2. Health status and readiness for work of all staff confirmed and checked daily.
3. Automatic bin and arrangements in place for the safe handling of potentially infected waste e.g. mask and gloves.
4. All tables and seating areas have been setup to ensure a minimal social distancing can be achieved.
5. Arrangements are in place for implementing quarantine, separation or isolation as required by the infection control situation.
6. Procedures and systems are in place to ensure that the hotel has a crisis management and business continuity plan, including forming an Infection Control Team.
7. Temporary distance markings been created in areas that are subject to queueing (e.g. reception, dining areas)
8. All staff have been trained on good respiratory hygiene and handwashing etiquette
9. Face masks are available for infection control activities, with signage and information systems in place to ensure that guests, staff and visitors are aware of hand hygiene protocols
10. Hand washing and hand sanitization stations located at key locations (e.g. entry points, public areas, guest floor areas, dining areas, staff areas) with systems in place to ensure that these remain stocked and operational at all times.
11. Dining arrangements been altered in favor of a-la-carte and room service.
12. The capacity of the our dining outlets been adjusted to ensure social distancing measures.
13. If buffet service is being provided, additional hygiene precautions been implemented, such as: Manned serving stations e.g. served by hotel staff only.
14. Increased cleaning is done for all areas especially guest rooms, public areas and washrooms.
15. Hotel staff have been trained on maintaining social distancing and the identification / reporting procedures for potentially symptomatic guests.
16. Hotel staff have been trained on providing guests with appropriate information on arrival on infection control measures.
17. Discrete physical barrier / screening options been installed for the protection of reception.
18. Information that highlight the infection control arrangements and the actions that guests must take to support are provided in public areas and inside guest rooms.
19. All non-essential items have been removed from public areas, particularly those that make effective cleaning difficult.
20. One-way systems have been implemented to prevent the flow of guests from different areas creating congestion and reducing social distancing effectiveness.
We pledge to create a Safe, Clean and Green environment for well-being of our guests and employees.